Monday, October 12, 2009

Long Overdue Pictures


'The Boys' after church...


'The Ladies' after church...


'The Men' after church...


I brought back surprises after working for a few days for Heather's dad on the air force base...the kids, needless to say, were happy...


'Arri' - as they call him at school. If you notice his puffy eye, he is allergic to mosquito bites...


The Bean has dimples...


Almost crawling!


Haven's houses of cards...



Jenova is eating rice cereal with vegetable broth,
parmesan cheese and olive oil - just what the Dr. ordered!


Haven is our 'Puzzle Girl'.


It is hard to separate these two!


Is it just me or is she growing WAY too fast?



An overweight dude and his numerous brood...at a waterpark.

3 comments:

Phil said...

Loved the pics of my grandkids! Made my buttons pop, my eyes mist, and my smile muscles exercise.
Proud of you!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Jason Casey you are truly a blessed man. Tell Haven the picture of her and her puzzle reminded me. My Grandmother loved puzzles. Haven that would be your great-great grandmother her name was Goldie and she always had a jigsaw puzzle on the dining room table she was working on. The picute of Jenova on her tummy on the blanket, I have one of Heather that look just like that I need to find it. Love Ya'll Nana Lynn

Heather said...

yeah, Haven! you started working on the house of cards when we were there. glad to see the work paid off, can you shuffle yet?