Friday, October 12, 2007

New Glasses

My birthday is next week (the big 33) and I'm getting new glasses. It has been 7 years! Makes me think about this bit by Brian Regan.

"I always get nervous with that one test. "Tell me the exact moment point A is directly over point B." I'm like, "Ahhhhh! Now! No, now! Now! Then! I don't know, I don't know." I'm afraid if I get it off by an eighth of a second I'll get these big, Hubble coming attraction glasses. "You must have messed up that A B test!" "Did I ever. Hence the corrective spectacles!"

2 comments:

Johann said...

Haha! I love that skit!

When I first saw it last year or sometime, I just kept nodding my head in agreement.

Amy Storms said...

Hey-I kept trying to leave you a comment a few days ago but it wouldn't work. I wanted to commend you for keeping the kids and letting Heather go away. I imagine wives all over the world read your blog and said, "Honey, do you know what Jason did?" :)

Second--33 is a very Christlike age, you know.

And third-yes, the wreck is so sad. The traffic is still messed up (remember the day you drove from Hollywood? Like that, only WORSE, if that's possible. :)) But it doesn't affect our in-town traffic. Just pray for those poor families.

Say hi to Heather!