Sunday, September 12, 1999


Hey gang,

We are moving in 149 days!! Just over 21 weeks!! I am waiting on responses from 10 shipping companies. Please pray that the Lord will provide the best one. I'll let you know what kind of prices we are getting, etc.

Jerry, Craig and Harold if you know of any specific ones or any ideas, please feel free to contact me or the team.

Pray team. Let us pray fervently that God will go before us. Pray everyday. Pray continually, that God will hold back the tide of darkness and make His Light shine in Ancona and Matelica and Perugia. Christ is taking Central Italy as His own and we MUST PRAY!!

For Christ and for Italy,